Sunday, July 24, 2011

I Won't Look Back...

I'm sorry to say that I don't really know what's going on in the rest of the country as far as the weather. I'm pretty sure that it's hot  though, wherever you are. (Although, I think that I did read that Seattle has actually been below normal temperatures lately.) But to be honest, I've quit watching the weather. It has literally been the same broken record for weeks now. Have I mentioned that it's hot? I have friends around the country so I like to see what's going on in their part of the world but I can't bring myself to even turn it on these days.
To make matters worse, as a lot of you might remember, I started a new job back in November so I no longer have the luxury of a summertime vacation unless I let it build for a year and a half and to be honest I hope to be relying more on photography for an income than a 9-5 (or in my case, a 7-3:30) as soon as possible. My bones are starting to feel the effects of crawling, squatting and kneeling on concrete and steel for over thirteen years.
 I've always said that if there's anything that I truly feel that God has spoken to me about, it's photography and just as soon as I know what direction I need to take it I'll take that road and I won't look back...

No comments:

Post a Comment