Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Yeee-Haww !!!

Well now that summer's over maybe I'll get back to business and start sharing some of my photography again. I'm not going into all that can't think of anything to write again - that's gotten pretty old to me and I'm sure it must be to you.
 Sooo, here's a photo from the bull rides at the fair back in August, Just something a little different. That was a lot of fun hanging out by the fence and getting close enough to feel the bull's breath at times not to mention avoiding the occasional string of flying slobber that always seems to hang from a freshly rode bull's mouth.
 I was fortunate to have an expert close by that was not only friendly but full of all kinds of information about the ins and outs and the dos and don'ts of the bull riding circuit. He was one of the official score keepers and a past rider himself.  Unfortunately his name is one of but many casualties of my lack of  "do something on this blog" and too many days have passed for me to remember but he was a heck of a nice guy. Hopefully I'll run into him again some day but for now I'll continue to graze through my photos from the bull rides and other affairs that I was lucky enough to be able photograph and get back at this blog as I can...

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this information and beautiful picture.. They are really stunning... You did a great job.
    edicion de fotos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cosmetic Dentistry
    Experienced & AFFORDABLE COSMETIC DENTISTRY TREATMENT IN LONDON for dental restorations. Make your smile 'look and feel' as permanent.

    ReplyDelete