Sunday, June 6, 2010

Live and Let Live...


Along with the summer fun comes the summer pains-the scraped knees, the poison ivy, the sun burns and the insect bites. Not many of them though, as painful as a wasp sting. Man, those things hurt! I'm hoping not to jinx myself when I say this but it's actually been a few years since I've felt the sting of an angry wasp. Maybe that's because I don't really panic and start a personal war and try to swat it with whatever's handy when I come in close proximity of one.
I've found that a little shooing motion (not too close) or better yet totally ignoring the buzzing insect will generally cause it to lose interest in my business because I think that it's better to live and let live than to fight and get stung - any day of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment