Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day !

Although there are probably hundreds of stories I could post  that showed my mother's love for me I'm not going to talk about any of them. I kind of feel like that might take something away from the other stories I hold so close to my heart and really no matter what the story might be, a mother's love is no less or no greater in any given situation. I still see it today in my mother with me and all six of my siblings and in Brenda with Brendon and my older sons Dustin, Brandon and Dillon. Some days it might not be more than a gleam in her eye but it's there and I'm proud to be the recipient or even just to witness it. I shudder to think where I might be today without it all these years. I love you Mom and Brenda for your mother's love. Happy Mother's Day...

1 comment:

  1. Jeff,
    I had the same idea for a Mother's Day post. I used different flowers but the sentiment is the same for my mother and sweet wife. I hope the lady's in your life enjoyed the day.

    ReplyDelete