Sunday, May 1, 2011

Where It Needs To Be...


 To be honest, I had reservations as to whether or not I should post anything (even remotely) relative to rain, storms, clouds or any kind of precipitation but these clouds were too magnificent to pass up.
  We've just had torrential downpours all across the U.S. and if that weren't enough there have been record numbers of tornadoes that have resulted in hundreds of deaths.
 The weather systems are changing . I think probably for good. This seems to have been the norm for the past two or three years and actually it seems to be getting worse each year. I fully expect it to happen again next year and the next after that and the next after that. I would like to be wrong on this but I just don't feel wrong. I can only hope that we can somehow get better prepared.
 There are those that are quick to say that we are in the End Times and maybe we are- I sure don't know nor do I pretend to know. I've read that the prophesies of the Bible have been showing themselves for hundreds of years and for hundreds of years people have cried out that the end is near. That's a debate that I don't care to get into. I am a Christian and I follow the Christian belief as best I can but I won't try to predict the end, I'll only prepare myself for ever life brings by having my heart where it needs to be...

No comments:

Post a Comment