Monday, May 23, 2011

...That They May Move Forward

 Well here I am, back at it on a Monday night. So sorry that I've missed a couple of  posts but I've actually been pretty busy with photo shoots and of course the editing process that accompanys  these events. I did the engagement photo shoot of Ashley and Jacob that I mentioned last ...uh, time(was that last week?) and yesterday I did a shoot for a promo pic for my friend Eddie's band which, by the way, is called Last Days. They are a Christian/ blues trio and I believe that they're on their way.
 I've got two weddings coming up in a couple of weeks so I'm starting to feel somewhat like a professional these days.
 All that aside, I've been watching the news on the tornado that devastated Joplin, Missouri which is, for those of you that aren't familiar with the area, about an hour west of us here in Springfield. These clouds are what I believe to be the remnants of the storm as it moved east into our area. I won't ramble on any further. I'll just ask for you to pray for the victims and the city as a whole so that they may move forward and get this behind them.

No comments:

Post a Comment