Monday, July 12, 2010

Brenda


Some people just don't like their picture taken for one reason or another. I usually don't understand why. I know that they have their reasons that they think are valid and I respect that. But one reason that I like to photograph people is that we're all different and therefore we all bring something different to the world to look at.
Imagine that world that we often hear or read about where everyone is the same. God made us different for a reason - but that requires more than a couple of paragraphs in a blog to go into.
I often catch myself just staring at people for no other reason than to study their faces and to try to figure out what kind of a person they really are- is it a front that their putting on or am I seeing the real deal?
This is my wife Brenda. She doesn't often allow me to take her picture and for the life of me... I can't understand why...

1 comment:

  1. This is a beautiful picture of your wife.. I love how the room get real dark away from the light.... very pretty,... and has a warm feeling.

    ReplyDelete