Sunday, July 18, 2010

The Ozark Empire Fair !


Well, the fair will soon be upon us here in this part of the state. Sure there's lots of other fairs and carnivals in the region but none as big as the Ozark Empire Fair. Of course, I've been going since I was a kid. Man, I remember those days. I remember how the fair has seemed to change as the years have passed too.
It used to be a whirlwind of rides and cotton candy. The heat didn't matter and the more the rides would spin the better.
These days the only spinning I do is on the Ferris wheel and more than likely it's at night after it's cooled down some. Brendon tries his best to get me on some of those whirling dervishes but I'm telling you-it's not happening. I have plenty of fun watching him and everyone else from my view at the top- on the Ferris wheel.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds great! I checked out your blog and there's a lot of really helpful stuff on there.I do very little editing so any help I get along the way would be great! By the time you read this I'll be a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome shot! I love the unique perspective.

    ReplyDelete