Sunday, February 21, 2010

The Sleddin' Hill


Well for now the sleddin' hill is bare - bare of snow that is. For now... It's still winter and it's still February and the weatherman is still predicting a chance of snow in the next couple of days but for now there's no snow. We've had an extra amount of the white stuff this winter and I'm not so sure that's it's not a developing trend for future winters but then again it seems like every winter when I was a youngster it snowed and snowed and snowed. So maybe it's a recurring weather pattern(once every one hundred years!)I loved it then and I guess that I love it now - to an extent. I just seem to tire of it a little quicker than when I was a youngster.
My son thinks that there's something wrong with me when I mention that spring is just around the corner with a smile on my face. "Why does that make you happy?!"I guess I don't really have a good reason it just does...

No comments:

Post a Comment