Wednesday, March 3, 2010

The Field Behind Our House...


The field behind our house has been a great place for me to catch some really nice sunsets and various other weather conditions that happen to roll through. Our neighborhood used to be a row of houses, mostly on one side of the street, surrounded by fields. Unfortunately the fields are shrinking and the houses are multiplying. There has been four, yes four subdivisions rise up in our immediate vicinity in just the last three years.That's way too much, way too fast! I can see some day having to find a more secluded area to live- maybe when I become a "successful" photographer. But for now I'll keep climbing the fence out back to get a good view and every time I see the man that comes twice a year to mow I'll reiterate my plea for him to hold onto his land and never give in to the urge to sell.

1 comment: