Wednesday, November 10, 2010

And So It Is...


 Well it's up and at 'em again for me. Started a new job Monday and I'm once again amidst the ranks of the employed. I wasn't really unemployed for that long and don't think for a minute that I'm not thankful! But when the lady called Friday afternoon and asked if I was ready to come to work on Monday what I really wanted to say was "No, no probably not this Monday. I'll need a couple of weeks to go hiking and get in some quality photo time. I'm still working on the man cave and there's the spare bedroom to get back in order once the last remnants of the guy room have been transported out back to become a part of the aforementioned man cave. I've got some senior pictures to do and a family portrait sitting lined up and I really need to do them at the right time of day- lighting's very important you know. And maybe I'd like to sleep 'till 9:00 a couple more times. No, this Monday is probably out of the question. But I'll tell you what. Call me back in two or three weeks and we'll have a deal."
 But I didn't. I said Yes, ma'am I sure would! And so it was and so it is. Up at 5:30 and off to a new beginning...

1 comment:

  1. Very nice tint on the road and sky. Story goes very nicely with the pic... enjoyed it.. Kim

    ReplyDelete