Sunday, November 28, 2010

Presenting Mr. and Mrs. Berry!

Occasionally I get to photograph a wedding and being as I'm not actually a "wedding photographer" so to speak, more often than not the wedding is of a friend. I'll have to say that I'm starting to enjoy them more than I used to. I've done a small handful in the last 2 or 3 years and they really are getting easier. The fact that I've been able to enlist the help of my friend Bridgett has made a world of difference. She really knows what she's doing I'll have to say.The aid of an assistant can be the difference in a good set or a really good set of wedding photos.
All that aside, these are my friends John and Debbie Berry. They tied the knot November 20, 2010. I should say that I felt honored to be asked to do their wedding. I really mean that. For someone to trust me to take photos of  what will be memories of a lifetime well, there's just not another word that conveys how I feel about that. Thanks John and Debbie for putting your trust in me! May your life together always be filled with laughter as it is here. I know that it will be just for the simple fact that I know you have God in your hearts!
 
Congratulations to you both and I wish you nothing but happiness...

No comments:

Post a Comment