Monday, November 8, 2010

Sorry I'm Late...


 Alright. I've decided that I'll no longer apologize for missing or being late with a post. I mean, sometimes it's just unavoidable. Sometimes I just can't help it. Sometimes I just have too much going on. I need a break, a little rest, a breather- you know, a time out... aw what the heck. I hate it when I miss a post! This blog has grown to be such a part of me that I actually feel like I've left a friend behind when a Sunday or Wednesday has come and gone and I didn't share some part of myself with the rest of the world. That's what we do you know, we photo bloggers. These photo blogs that some of us are fortunate enough to be a part of - they're just extensions of ourselves or maybe I should say our inner selves. A window to our souls if you will and sometimes we like to give a little glimpse of what's going on inside.
 Well anyway, I am pretty tired tonight. Last night I was just busy. Busy, busy, busy. But tonight I'm tired. So tired that I think I'm just rambling.(I wanted to say "rambling, rambling, rambling" here but I wasn't sure if you'd catch the humor or just think that I was delirious!) So I believe I'll just leave it at that. You can take it for what it's worth and know that I only speak for myself  and I'm not the voice of photographers everywhere. But the next time you look at a photograph, really look at it and ask yourself who you think it is behind the lens. You may make a new friend without ever meeting them...

No comments:

Post a Comment