Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Brittany


 It seems like it's getting harder and harder to decide what to post. I don't know if I'm getting more critical of my photos or maybe the words just don't seem to come some days and I'm too focused on my writing. After all, I am trying to develop some sort of writing skills to go along with whatever I  decide to post.
 At any rate, it really should not have been that mind twisting to come up with a photo that I thought you might enjoy. In the last post I referred to a recent shoot for senior pictures and this is one of the results of that shoot. This is Brittany and I (with the aid of Bridgett of course) was privileged to do her senior pictures. I've known Brittany since she was a little girl and she sure has grown up fast! I think she must have been in about the first or second grade when I started working with her dad, Larry. Although I saw Larry at least five days a week I would only see Brittany occasionally so that every time I did see her she was one or two grades further along. Now, all of a sudden, she's a senior in high school! I'm sure that I don't have to tell you that that's just another reminder of how fast the years go flying past us. Well she's got five younger sisters that are all growing up just as  fast and (yes, I said five) hopefully I'll do their senior pictures and who knows, maybe I'll be shooting their weddings too...

No comments:

Post a Comment