Sunday, December 19, 2010

On Your Best Behavior...


 Better watch out, better not cry, better not pout I'm telling you why! Santa Claus is coming to town! There's less than a week to go kids and I don't think that I've gotten to bed before midnight in the last week so I'm not going to stay up late tonight.(although, it's 11:15 now). The new job has me up before 6AM and I'm just not getting enough sleep with all of the Christmas goings on uh, going on. So you know what you need to be doing.(he's making a list and checking it twice!) There's still time to be good (gonna find out who's naughty or nice...) and I'll be back on Wednesday hopefully all rested up. But for now, goodnight and I sincerely hope that this Christmas season is finding all of you well and on your best behavior!

No comments:

Post a Comment