Sunday, January 30, 2011

It Sounds Pretty Awesome...


 Last week I mentioned that I was out taking photos to be considered for inclusion in a tourism piece on Joplin, Mo. for Missouri Life Magazine. I'm not employed by the magazine by any means but thanks to my friend  Larry, I am one of several photographers on their mailing list that they contact looking for photographs that may fit their stories.(No actual assignments yet...)
 This is Grand Falls or a piece of it anyway. This area was awesome and I have no idea why I didn't know about it before. I know for sure that I'll be back in the summer to get a better look at it!
 At any rate, I'm in the middle of going through some photos I shot this weekend for another article that led me down some of Missouri's smaller yet no less amazing highways to points (Gray's Point to be exact!) that even I had never heard of before. I can't begin to tell you what a great afternoon that was. That afternoon in itself was enough to re energize me and give me that push that I needed to go forth and shoot photos and capture moments in time for future generations to enjoy. Well, it sounds pretty awesome anyway...

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful shot. It looks cold, very cold! I haven't posted for a long time. I looking to be inspired! Thanks

    ReplyDelete