Sunday, January 23, 2011

A Little Harder To Come By...


 Just wanted to say that I hope everyone has had a good weekend. I know we had a pretty relaxing one for the most part. I got to go on a road trip to Joplin to get some photos to be considered for inclusion in a tourism piece.This isn't one of them by the way and I won't go into all of that now but maybe next time I'll give you a little piece of some of the sights I found there. We were invited to dinner by our good friends Brian and Heather. It's good to have friends that like to eat I always say. And on top of that we ran into Mark and Patty. As I told Brian, I've known these two since before I had whiskers. ( Actually, before I could grow whiskers! ) It's awesome to have such good friends as we do. Sometimes I get so caught up in the business of everyday business that I forget how lucky we are to have the quality friends that we do have. I know that in years past I've referred to more than one individual as a friend only to look back later and realize that they were only acquaintances. I guess that as I get older having someone that I can truly call a friend is probably a little harder to come by than I once thought but their friendship means so much more than it ever did with any of my acquaintances...

No comments:

Post a Comment