Monday, February 7, 2011

Look To Your Own Backyard...


 Well, the Superbowl kept me from getting home at a decent time last night. Actually, it wasn't necessarily the Superbowl but the Superbowl party at my brother's house.  So I just decided to postpone this post until tonight. As it turns out it looks like I'll be working a few late nights this week so I'll just show you this photo of  blizzard left overs. Unfortunately the blizzard was just a tease for me more than anything. I thought of several places that I wanted to go to shoot but none of those places were accessible to me (or anything else for that matter) so I did the best that I could with what I had and that being my backyard and immediate surroundings. I believe that there is a saying that goes something to the effect of  "...look to your own backyard first...". I don't know it in entirety unfortunately but I like what it implies. So, not wanting to make this a long essay I'll just leave you with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment