Monday, February 28, 2011

Not Much To Say...


Not much to say tonight- fighting the ever oppressive cold/flu bug. I just wanted to get an architectural photo in. I haven't posted one in quite a while.
 This is the state capitol building in Jefferson City, Mo. I've got to say, I am in awe every time I see it! The work that must have went into a building of it's magnificence is awe inspiring to say the least.
 I'm not going to go into all the different types of architecture in the world. I'd love to see them all. I won't go into how one style is better than another or one particular region's buildings are greater than another's. Or how a certain architect or even a sculptor's works has made his country the envy of architects around the world because well, for one, I don't want to seem any more ignorant than I might already and like I said, I haven't got much to say tonight...

No comments:

Post a Comment