Sunday, March 20, 2011

It's Spring!


 Man, this is what I think springtime is all about! The grass is turning green, the trees are budding and the sky is blue. Today was exceptionally great for the first day of Spring! The temperature was somewhere near 80 degrees, there was a (mostly) light breeze and the sun was shining. We raked up the dead leaves from last fall and winter and I trimmed a couple bushes to start them out right for the soon to be revealed displays of color.
 With this kind of weather and the occasional rains we've been getting the full array of colors will be upon us and then unfortunately, in a blink of an eye it will be gone. Which is too bad because I seem to have quite a few offers to do family portraits or senior pictures this time of year only to lose them to the suddenness of summer's entrance onto the scene.Then it's "well let's wait for fall" and it's the same all over again. I don't blame anyone because I know how fast things can pass without getting done. At least some part of my fence can attest to that.
 I have quite a few offers to do photo shoots and the time is drawing near to get them going so I'll just have to be a little more agressive this year and bug the crap out of these people until they set a date and we have a plan. A plan...hmmm, that sounds like a pretty good idea...

1 comment:

  1. Jeff,
    You are lucky to have blue skys, we have had lots of gray skys and rain as of late. I like this shot and the other with the barbed wire. Good luck with the planning and other people!

    ReplyDelete