Sunday, October 17, 2010

The Full Experience...


 Every year I manage to come down with the flu (or whatever it's called these days) and fortunately it's only once a year. Unfortunately, more years than not it comes in the latter part of winter. I say unfortunately because this year it came in the first part of the season- as in yesterday and to me that just means that I'll probably get it again before the "cold and flu season" is over. I don't know, I guess that I might just figure that my one encounter with the dreaded aches and pains is over and out of the way for the year and I can sit back and cruise through the rest of winter. I can only hope!
 At any rate it's only the 24 hour thing and my time is just about up. My achyness is turning to sleepiness now so I think that I'll try and catch up on what I didn't get last night. I need to get out and explore in the next few days and I need to feel good when I do it so I can take in every last sight and sound - you know, get the full experience...

2 comments: