Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Still A Little Foggy...

To be honest with you, I'm pretty tired of trying to get this post up. We decided that we needed a new  computer and ever since then I've been trying to figure it out! The type on this keeps changing sizes on me and it took forever to just to get my picture sized right. I really don't know if the font is right ( it was preset ) and I have no idea if the picture will be centered correctly.
 All that aside, I awoke to a great foggy morning Monday- actually Brenda woke me up to let me know that it would be a good day to take pictures. Usually, I don't get very far before the fog starts to lift but this morning it lasted for hours. As a matter of fact I drove from this spot at Valley Water Mill (see my labels for previous posts from there) a few miles through the "pea soup" just to find out that the spot that I had in mind was just on the other side of the fog bank. It was one of those perfect days for photography and I took every advantage of it. 
 I promise to post more from this day but for now, I'm anxious to see how this format has turned out. I'd say wish me luck but by the time you're reading this it will be too late for luck. Either way, bear with me and I'll get it figured out. It's all still a little foggy...
 (By the way, I did have to go back and change the font and I need to figure out why the photo size is off... oh, brother)

No comments:

Post a Comment