Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Those I Know and Love...


 Last week I was able to get some really nice "fog photos" mainly ( if not only ) because Brenda woke me up early enough to let me know that it would be a great chance to get out and get some really good shots. Later that day my neighbor told me that she had seen how foggy it was when she got up and just knew that I was "out in it" snapping away. My sister has called me more than once to make sure that I was somewhere that I could see the beautiful sunset in case I wanted to get some shots. A buddy of mine called the other day to see if I had noticed the unusual cloud formations that were hanging overhead.
 Over and over friends and relatives have called because of something extraordinary that they saw and immediately thought of me. I can't explain what an awesome feeling that is to know that the beauty in God's world has made them think of me! And what's more, they want to share it with me. How cool is that ? I'm telling you, that's something that goes very deep. I can only hope I continue to make that parallel with those I know and love and those I will...

No comments:

Post a Comment