Sunday, October 24, 2010

Sights and Sounds...


 I hope that when you all check out my posts, you also turn up the volume and listen, at least for a while, to the music that I've added to my blog. More often than not I try to match the music with the photo. Sometimes it couldn't fit any more perfect and then other times it just kind of compliments the photo. Music, as many of you that follow me regularly know by now, is a very, very important part of who I am.
 As I've stated before- I like most any kind of music depending on my mood. Sometimes the mood dictates that I listen to something that compliments my being for the time and other times I have to listen to something that changes my whole outlook for the day. The funny thing about the right song at the right time is that you can shut your eyes for a moment, if only for a brief moment and see in your mind's eye pictures that you'll never be able to capture with a camera.
 And inversely so the right photo, when it's just right and everything comes together, will play you a sound so incredible that no matter how hard you try, you probably won't even to be able to tell what kind of instruments are playing!
 What I guess I'm trying to say is, I'm so thankful for the sights and sounds I see and hear everyday. I'm so thankful that God has blessed me with what some people have referred to as a talent and a way to share it with people all over the world...

No comments:

Post a Comment